My First Blog Post - Life Hackel

Hey everybody!!! This is my first blog post where I want to introduce myself, who i am actually? Who am i? I am actually a digital marketing expert, CEO, Founder, Entrepreneur, gym lover, nature lover, pet/animal lover, lover, sometime in past an addict & .............


All i can say that I've great and well experience of life and I've great knowledge of everything. The main purpose of this blog will be to share my actual personal experiences so here you'll find real information, details, articles, tips, tricks, hacks, thoughts & many more.



After schooling, I came into a collage where I learn a lot of things and actually where my life changed actually. We started drinking too much alcohol, taking drugs almost every kind of drugs, partying and fun fun fun. I almost forget that I am studying....I get into all these stuff completely and always out from home and doing shity stuff. After that, I realize that I've to do something for my own then I started focusing on my study and then I completed my study by taking 1 extra year. Then, I again got into the shitty stuff again I realize then I give myself a break and thought about building my career and now I've over 5 years of experience in digital marketing and xxx years of experience about life.


So, here i launched my blog today and I am sure that you all guys will find great stuff here which came from my personal experience.


Comments