Explore the Best Motivational | Inspirational | Positive | Happy | Funny | Quotes To Inspire You Today!

If you're looking for some good Quotes no matter what the topic or subject is? Here's some, whether you like or not but you always think of these in your life - 

People has bad day, bad time, but I am having a bad life..

---------------------------

Addiction is very useful, only if you know how to do it in limits..

---------------------------

Everyone is addicted in their life, the difference is, some people express but some doesn't..

---------------------------

If nothing is working for you today? Keep trying everything cause, you don't know everything may work tomorrow..

---------------------------

I can't imagine my life in future, because I can't even imagine my freakinnn life for tomorrow..

---------------------------

Sometimes, I lost my faith on God, cause I am not sure I am doing everything by myself or God is helping me do somethings for me!!!

---------------------------

Money can't buy you everything, but if you have it? people won't leave you alone..

---------------------------

I dream of die everyday, but then I think of those who already dying for me everyday..

---------------------------

For me, one of the most lucky people are the one, who has died today..

---------------------------

Never stop dreaming, because you don't know what it's your last dream..

---------------------------

Always think big, at least it's the least you can do in your thoughts..

---------------------------

Comments