How a Fly Trapped / Get Inside The Headlight of Car? Can You Solve This Complicated Thing?

Today one of my friend showed me something and asked me how's that possible? But, i really didn't have the answer for that thing, even I believe that no one in this world can answer or solve this. 
The thing was, my friend showed me headlight of his car, where a fly/flee/bug was trapped inside the headlight of his car. 
See below -

Can you spot this? If you carefully look on the above image, you'll see on the top bottom, a fly/flee/big is trapped inside the car headlight, but the question is how's that possible?
There's no room for that thing to get inside the headlight or any other way to get inside the car headlight even for a smallest insects but even this is pretty big fly/flee/bug. So, how it trapped inside the headlight of his car?

You can see more images below -


How's that possible? I mean we can think about for a second that owner of this car may have sent his car for repairing purposes but he didn't, even if he did then still its not possible then how?

When he showed me this, first i was just surprised to see this how it's possible? We then laughed for some time but still i couldn't understand how it's possible?
Then, I started taking some pictures of this thing and i thought may be i can post this online and see if anyone can tell me about this.

I even said that it may be an example of something like future time machines, time travel or something like that lolz...he also laughed (Not just you right now) and said you're pathetic lolz. But still the question remain same, how's that even possible?
I mean, first he didn't repaired his car anywhere cause i am sure of it but still if he repaired his care somewhere, opened his car headlights but still its not possible. Then how this thing get inside the car headlight?

If you've any answer for this very complicated thing? I would love to hear about that by getting your comments on this post, not just only for me but for everyone else who saw this post.

Let's see, if someone can answer or solve this? 




Comments